What a peculiar place to have a party
As I fell through the mirror, something hit me.
I was no longer in the land of the living, nor was I in a place of the dead.
This was something else. Something completely different. Something so out of the ordinary that my mind could not fathom its implication on my upcoming future.
I turned as I fell, trying to focus on the entrance, the last glimpse of sanity in this bizarre world of magic that was unfolding around me.
The sudden stop at the bottom of the hole was not painfull, it was just an end of a journey.
I could barely make out the surroundings, but in the back of my mind I knew this was the place.
The place I had so long sought to find.
As I stepped out of the shadows (for it was shadows, wasn't it?) the wonder of the landscape hit me at breathtaking speed.
There were colours everywhere, as if someone had tried to copy the design from an old Disney movie only to take it a step further to the edge of what a human brain could possibly handle, yet they seemed appropriate. A part of me screamed in agony of the strain my visual cortex was going through, another part of me cheered of childish joyfulness.
Sorry...
Min hjärna springer på tomgång.
Har haft "madrassrave" senaste timmen.
Underbart bra album från Space Tribe (titeln är en tribute till det) som trillade ner i mitt knä.
Har suttit med hörlurarna på, volymen högt uppvriden, och inte riktigt kunnat sitta still.
Har småstudsat som en annan yogi fram och tillbaka på madrassen medan jag försökt kommunicera med vänner och bekanta och läsa "nyheter".
Jag vill ut och dansa!

No comments:
Post a Comment